Current Research Studies
Diabetes - InvesT1D: A Financial Incentives Program Study for Adolescents with Type 1 Diabetes
What is the goal of this study?
Our goal is to understand if participation in a financial incentives program can lead to:
- Increased engagement in diabetes self-care
- Improved glycemic control in adolescents with type 1 diabetes
Who can join the study?
This study may be a good fit for you if you:
- Are 12-18 years old
- Were diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at least 1 year ago
- Speak English fluently
What will happen if my child takes part in this study?
If you choose to participate in this study, you will be asked to do the following:
- Attend virtual/in-person study visits
- Answer survey questions
- Share your glucose level and insulin administration data
Who can I contact for more information?
To learn more, call 206-884-7549 or email the study coordinator.
Seattle Children's Main Hospital Campus, Seattle Children's at Overlake in Bellevue, Seattle Children's Everett, Seattle Chilren's Federal Way, Seattle Children's Tri-Cities, Seattle Children's Wenatchee