Current Research Studies
COVID-19 – Vaccine Clinical Trials in Children
What is the goal of this study?
The goal of this phase 2/phase 3 study is to evaluate the safety, tolerability and immunogenicity of an RNA vaccine candidate against COVID-19 in healthy children.
Who can join the study?
This study might be a good fit for children who:
- Are ages 6 months to 11 years old
What will happen if my child takes part in this study?
If you decide to participate in this research study, your child would:
- Receive two doses of a COVID-19 vaccine during the study.
- Receive two to four shots during the study, as some children may get placebo first and vaccine later.
- Have blood drawn to measure antibodies (“germ fighters”).
- Record reactions after the shots and tell the study team.
- Receive $100 for each planned clinic visit.
- Receive $5 for each full week of completed e-diary.
Who can I contact for more information?
To learn more, email the study team.