At Seattle Children’s Core for Biomedical Statistics (CCBS), our mission is to provide expert statistical contribution and collaboration for the advancement of pediatric research.
Through our partnership with the University of Washington Center for Biomedical Statistics (CBS), a core unit of the Institute of Translational Health Sciences (ITHS), we are able to offer researchers access to a broad network of biostatistical expertise.
CCBS biostatisticians provide an array of consultation and collaborative biostatistical support from pre-award planning through dissemination of results, including:
- Proposal development, study design and sample size estimation
- Statistical and data management planning and budgeting
- Review of data collection forms and database design
- Data analysis and statistical report generation
- Manuscript writing and review
- Data management and statistical education and training services