The Radiology Clinical Research Imaging Core (RCRIC) provides assistance to investigators and research staff to facilitate the selection, setup, implementation and conduct of research studies involving Seattle Children's radiology imaging across its multiple modalities.
- Image anonymization and copying to media
- Diagnostic (plain films)
- Dual energy X-ray absorptiometry (DEXA)
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear medicine (NM)
- Ultrasound (US)
- Selective interventional procedures
Research administrative support
- Modality-specific consulting
- Imaging/hardware protocol development and optimization
- Guidance on budget planning and billing for imaging services
- Clinical research associate (CRA) activity support
- Integration with IRB applications and related items
- Comprehensive research imaging exam build/setup
- Customized radiology research requisition template
- Data post-processing
Location and Hours of Operation
RCRIC is based within the Department of Radiology on Seattle Children's
main campus. RCRIC team members can be reached via
Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For more information, contact the radiology research business manager by
email or at 206-987-2249.