Apply for Membership
To apply for membership, please:
- Download and complete the Seattle Children’s Center Election Form (DOCX).
- Email it to the CCTR Business Office.
Please contact Colleen Lee, CCTR admin, with any questions about the membership process.
Membership with the CCTR is available for all Children’s investigators. The center offers two types of membership: full and affiliate.
Full members are expected to administer all sponsored research activity through the CCTR, share their expertise as mentors to junior faculty and participate on funding program review committees upon request. They are also expected to be active participants in the center’s meetings, seminars and the annual Science Day.
Affiliate memberships are a way for unfunded faculty and research staff to have access to CCTR cores and resources without the requirements of full membership. Affiliate memberships may also be appropriate for faculty whose primary membership is with another center but who wish to be involved with the CCTR community.
All members are encouraged to also become members of the UW Institute of Translational Health Sciences (ITHS). The ITHS is closely linked to the CCTR and will further expand members’ access to resources for clinical and translational research. For more information and to become an ITHS member, visit the ITHS membership page.
Benefits for Full and Affiliate Members
Requirements and Contributions for Full Members
- Share the vision of the center to advance the science of clinical and translational research
- Administer all research funding through the center
- Participate in CCTR committees, seminars and meetings
- Mentor and share expertise with other center members