Research Areas and Labs
The Center for Clinical and Translational Research (CCTR) offers patients and families access to the latest medical studies, known as clinical trials, aimed at finding better ways to diagnose and treat childhood diseases. Family participation in our efforts helps this process. Through patient participation, we are able to carefully test and evaluate new medical discoveries so that they can be used in everyday clinical practice and health decision-making.
To learn about specific research going on within the CCTR, visit our research programs and labs:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Emergency Medicine Research: Anaphylaxis and Epinephrine
- Gastroenterology and Hepatology
- Infectious Disease Research
- Vascular Anomalies
- Craniofacial Outcomes Research and Epidemiology (CORE) Group
- Evans Lab
- Health Information and Visualization Experience (HIVE) Lab
- Heike Lab
Participate in Research
You can help us answer questions about childhood health and illness and help other children in the future. Learn more about clinical trials and research studies at Seattle Children’s.