The CCTR Business Office is responsible for the day-to-day fiscal and administrative operations for the center, including the management and oversight of operational and research budgets, pre- and post-award management, purchasing and more.
Center Business Operations (CBO)
Center Business Operations (CBO) is responsible for administrative support for Principal Investigators and their research teams within Seattle Children’s Research Institute Centers. The CBO works on the day-to-day fiscal and administrative operations for the Centers, including the management and oversight of operational and research budgets, pre- and post-award management, recruitment and onboarding/offboarding of faculty.
Grant and Contract Administrators
Grant and contract administrators (GCA) are available to help CCTR investigators navigate all steps in the grant application and contract-initiation process, from concept development through award close-out. See below to find your assigned GCA.
Contacts for: Grant applications, contracts, LOE certification, budget monitoring, progress reports and just-in-time requests
- Matt Goodin, Supervisor, Grants and Contracts
- Kellie Sheets, Supervisor, Grants and Contracts
- Jannabeth Bannister, Senior Grant and Contract Administrator
- Stacey Derico, Senior Grant and Contract Administrator
- Deanna Halabi, Senior Grant and Contract Administrator
- Toni Holland, Grant and Contract Administrator
- Clint Kruchoski, Senior Grant and Contract Administrator
- Jessica Munoz, Grant and Contract Administrator
- Tomo Ono, Senior Grant and Contract Administrator
- Bo Park, Senior Grant and Contract Administrator
- Shareena Jean Pettway, Grant and Contract Administrator
- Verenice Bendana, Grant and Contract Coordinator
Funding and Educational Programs
CCTR's funding and educational programs are designed to foster new investigators and new ideas. We have intramural and mentoring programs available to support early investigators as well as seed funding to drive pilot data for our established investigators. These programs are offered only to our CCTR members. Our CCTR Program Manager, Amanda Tran Hartman, PhD is available as your program officer to answer any questions.
Become a CCTR Member
To apply for membership, please follow this link to fill out and submit the online membership form.
Membership benefits can be viewed here.
Please contact the CCTR admin with any questions about the membership process.
CCTR’s Newsletter provides quarterly and special edition updates on CBO News and Announcements, CCTR News, upcoming seminars, and Faculty Awards and Publications. New CCTR members are enrolled in the Newsletter email list as part of the provisioning process.
Administrative & Programmatic Support
- Contact for: general inquiries, Lawson orders, capital equipment orders, NEAT, seminar/WIP series, Concur (travel pre-authorization and reimbursement)
- Contact for GCA Assignment and related questions
- Ben Stafford
- Oversees our CCTR and CCTResearch mailboxes
- Amanda Hartman
- Contact for CCTR intramural programs, research resources within SCRI, and other research or funding related questions.