Pediatric Pilot Funds
Apply to the PPF
- Download and complete all required application materials:
- Contact your CCTR Grants and Contracts Administrator no later than 30 business days prior to the application deadline. Notify your Grants and Contracts Administrator by July 9th about your intent to apply. Your CCTR Grants and Contracts Administrator will provide assistance with the development of your budget and guide you through the internal sign-off process for grant submission. If you do not know who your CCTR GCA is, contact the CCTR GCA team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Format Specifications
- Font: Arial 11 pt regular
- Margins: Use at least one-half inch margins (top, bottom, left, and right) for all pages, including continuation pages
- Application Spacing: Single-spaced
- Do not exceed the page limitation noted for each section on the application
- To assist with navigating the core services and resources available, applicants can find more information on the Integration Research Hub Clinical Research Core Services or by contacting the Research Navigator for a consultation.
- To request a biostatistics study design consultation for a PPF application, applicants must request services from the Biostatistics, Epidemiology and Analytics in Research (BEAR) at least 6 weeks in advance of the application deadline. Complete a consultation request by July 2nd to notify BEAR about your intent to apply.
- Final application materials must be submitted as one single PDF file to email@example.com no later than 5 p.m. (Pacific) on Friday, August 6, 2021.
- Submissions will be reviewed by the PPF Review Committee and applicants will be notified of award status within one month prior to the new fiscal year (Oct 1).
Unfunded applicants may resubmit their applications for review one additional time unless the reviewers determine that the application does not meet the intent of the program. If the application is a resubmission of a previously unfunded PPF application, please include a one-page cover letter describing how the application has been modified in response to the previous review.
For more information about the application process, contact the PPF program coordinator.