Clinical Research Scholars Program
Apply to the CRSP
- Download and complete all required application materials:
- To view an example of a successfully awarded CRSP application, contact the CRSP Program Administrator.
- All applicants must complete a Letter of Intent prior to submission of their final application. The Letter of Intent must be submitted as one single PDF to the CRSP Inbox by 5:00pm on Friday, March 26, 2021.
- You will be designated a Grant and Contract Administrator, who will provide assistance with the development of your budget and guide you through the internal sign-off process upon receipt of your LOI. Your draft budget is due by April 17, 2021 to prepare for the final submission deadline.
- Full Application format specifications:
- Font: Arial 11 pt. regular
- Margins: Use at least one-half inch margins on all sides
- The application must be single-spaced
- Page limit: Follow guidelines for each section
- To assist with navigating the CCTR core services and resources available, applicants can find more information on the Core Services and Facilities web page.
- To request a biostatistics study design consultation, applicants must contact the Children’s Center for Biomedical Statistics (CCBS), at least 4 weeks in advance of the application deadline (no later than April 17, 2021).
- Final application materials must be submitted as one single PDF to the CRSP Inbox by 5:00 pm on Friday, May 14, 2021.
Unsuccessful applicants may resubmit their applications for review the following year unless the reviewers determine that the application does not meet the intent of the program. If the application is a resubmission of a previously unfunded CRSP application, please include a cover letter with a description of how the application has been modified in response to the previous review.
RFA Released February 8, 2021
Letter of Intent Due March 26, 2021
Biostats Consultation Due April 17, 2021
Budget Draft Due April 17, 2021
Full Application Due May 14, 2021
Award Announcement By June 11, 2021
Project Initiation Period July 1 – Sept 30, 2021
IRB Approved By Sept 30, 2021
1st Mentor Meeting Completed By Sept 30, 2021
Funding Begins October 1, 2021
Margaret Rosenfeld, MD, MPH
Joseph Flynn, MD
Director, Center Business Operations CCTR