Dr. Michelle Garrison has authored dozens of research papers, including the selected publications listed below. To see more of Garrison’s publications, view a complete list on PubMed.
- Garrison MM, Christakis DA. The Impact of a Healthy Media Use Intervention on Sleep in Preschool Children. Pediatrics, 2012 Sep;130 (3):492-9.
- Garrison MM, Liekweg K, Christakis DA. Media Use and Child Sleep: The Impact of Content, Timing, and Environment. Pediatrics, 2012 Sep;130 (3):492-9.
- Christakis DA, Garrison MM, Herrenkohl T, Haggerty K, Rivara FP, Zhou C, Liekweg K. Modifying Preschool Children’s Media Diet Improves Behavior: A randomized controlled trial. Pediatrics, Published online February 18, 2013.
- Garrison MM, Lozano P, Christakis DA. Controller Medication Use and Sleep Problems in Pediatric Asthma: A Longitudinal Case-Crossover Analysis. Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine. 2011 Sep;165 (9):826-30.
- Garrison MM, Richardson LP, Christakis DA, Connell F. Mental Health Hospitalizations of Youth in Washington State. Archives of Pediatric and Adolescent Medicine 2004; 158 (8):781-785.
- Garrison MM, Katon WJ, Richardson LP. The Impact of Psychiatric Comorbidities on Readmissions for Diabetes in Youth. Diabetes Care Sep 1 2005; 28 (9):2150-2154. PMCID: 16123482.
- Christakis DA, Garrison MM. Preschool-aged children's television viewing in child care settings. Pediatrics. 2009 Dec; 124 (6):1627-32. PMCID: 19933733.
- Garrison MM, Mangione-Smith R. Cluster Randomized Trials for Health Care Quality Improvement Research. Academic Pediatrics. 2013 Nov-Dec;13 (6 Suppl):S31-7.
- Christakis DA, Liekweg K, Garrison MM, Wright JA. Infant Video Viewing and Salivary Cortisol Responses: A Randomized Experiment. J Peds, 2012 Nov 16.