Get to Know Seattle Children’s Research Institute
Request a Speaker
Seattle Children's Research Institute Speakers Bureau
Renowned investigators at Seattle Children's Research Institute generate innovative ideas, undertake breakthrough studies, conduct clinical trials and introduce new medical practices that are revolutionizing pediatric care throughout the world.
Scientists at Seattle Children's Research Institute are discovering how to better treat epilepsy and reprogram immune cells to cure cancer without the harmful side effects of chemotherapy and radiation. These are just two examples of the hundreds of active research studies being pursued at any given time by our team of nearly 1,500 scientists and staff.
- Learn more about our researchers and their groundbreaking work.
- Watch our Faces of Research videos to meet some of the people behind the science.
- Learn about our researchers and their groundbreaking work in the following areas:
- Cancer immunotherapy
- Childhood health issues like obesity and media use
- Neurological disorders
- Transforming scientific discoveries into therapeutic advances for our patients
- Infectious disease affecting children locally and worldwide
- Immune system disorders
- How the body responds to injury and disease, and how it can heal itself
- Ethical issues around pediatric care and research
- Preventing prematurity and stillbirth
- Teaching children about science
Contact us if you are interested in having one of our researchers visit your community organization or place of work to share their exciting discoveries.