Systems performance shows the percentage of time that select core applications and systems supported by IT are operating within their performance objectives. This metric indicates the percentage of time during expected hours of operation that services are available and usable by the organization. All calculations are for the current fiscal year, starting October 1, 2018.
IT Support Performance – Call Center
IT Service Desk metrics measure the ability of IT support functions to provide users with immediate support for problem resolution, questions and unplanned change requests. Our performance targets are:
- At least 70% of calls are answered in less than 30 seconds.
- Less than 10% of calls are abandoned.
- At least 80% of calls are resolved on the same day.
Service Level Effectiveness
Service level effectiveness measures effectiveness of the expected service levels in place with the users of IT. IT uses Net Promoter Score (NPS) methodology to measure how we’re serving the Seattle Children’s workforce.
We use NPS methodology in two ways:
- Relationship Survey: End user satisfaction survey requesting feedback on end users’ overall experience with IT’s performance and service; survey administered every 6 months.
- Transactional Survey: End user satisfaction survey requesting feedback on end users’ experience based on a single incident or request; survey administered when an incident ticket is closed.