About Information Technology
Meet Our Team
Seattle Children’s Information Technology (IT) department features about 35 teams and more than 400 staff members from diverse professional and educational backgrounds who use their expertise to better understand all aspects of the patient care experience and how IT plays a role in improving those experiences. These teams make up our platform and support service areas.
Our IT team (PDF) is committed to providing innovative tools and services so providers, clinicians, researchers and support staff members can give hope, provide the best care and find cures for every child who needs us.
IT leaders include:
- Zafar Chaudry, MD, senior vice president, chief information officer (CIO)
- Eric Tham, MD, vice president and associate CIO
- Scott Bingham, senior director of Core Operations
- Saben Emmons, senior director of Core Technology
- Rebecca Ford, director of Pharmacy Informatics and Technology
- Gary Gooden, chief information security officer
- Aaron Graves, director of Clinical Engineering, Applications and Devices
- Ren Guardiano, director of Business Services
- Tina Haskins, senior director of Enterprise Clinical Systems
- Mike Larson, director of Partner Experience and Innovation
- Kathleen Nguyen, director of Clinical Communications
- Laurence Norton, director of Healthcare Analytics
- Sue Nyre, director of Patient Access and Revenue Cycle
- Dan Robinet, director of Clinical Information
- Carol Shade, director of Nursing Informatics, Training and Technology
- Ryan Sousa, chief data officer
- Stacey Thornton, director of Business Management Applications
Work for Seattle Children’s Information Technology
For information on working for Seattle Children’s Information Technology department, visit our Careers page.