EpicCare Link: Getting Started
Help and contact information
- If you forget your password, or can’t log in, call 206-987-4444 option 2 or email us at EpicCareLink@seattlechildrens.org.
- For all other issues, send an In Basket message to Link Customer Service.
Browser, system, and connection requirements
You must use one of the following Internet browsers to access EpicCare Link:
- Apple Safari 9 and any later versions
- Google Chrome 50 and any later versions
- Microsoft Edge 79 and any later versions
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 11
- Mozilla Firefox 45 and any later versions
On tablets, you must use iPad running iOS 9 or later using the Safari browser or Android Chrome browsers.
How do I log in?
- Open your web browser and go to https://schepiccarelink.seattlechildrens.org/EpicCareLink/
- Enter the user ID and password that you received for EpicCare Link via email.
- The first time you log-in, you will be prompted to change your password and accept the terms and conditions.
If you are an SCCN user or hold an ID badge with Seattle Children’s, please continue to login the usual way through Okta.
Once you are able to access your EpicCare Link account, training resources are available within the application.