Refer or Manage a Patient
- Seattle Children’s Protection Program (SCAN)
- A summary of resources available to help you if you develop a concern that a child is being abused or neglected.
- Clinical Standard Work Pathways and Tools
- Documented standard approach that guides practitioners when providing care to specific patient populations, improving the quality of care through standardization of treatment based on evidence in the published medical literature and/or expert opinion.
- Opening Encyrpted Messages from Seattle Children’s
- Pulse Oximetry Screening of Newborns: Recommendations and Training Resources
- Seattle Children’s Care Network
- MRSA (PDF)
- How to treat your child’s MRSA at home.