CE: NGR: Compassionate Whole Person and Racially Equitable Caring for Birthing Parents With Opioid Use Disorder and Their Babies
Vania P. Rudolf, MD, MPH
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number #16541, for 1 contact hour.
How to obtain your continuing education certificate:
- You must:
- View the video in its entirety.
- Complete the course evaluation with post-test.
- Provide your Seattle Children’s employee ID number or RN license number.
- Pass the post-test with >80%. You will have 2 chances to pass the test. If unable to pass after second attempt, a certificate of participation is available.
- Please print out the CE or certificate of participation prior to leaving the test.