CE: NGR: Trach Safe - Keeping Tracheostomy Patients Safe at Home and School
Leslie Elder, MSN, RN, CCM
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number #16541, for 1 contact hour.
How to obtain your continuing education certificate:
- You must:
- View the video in its entirety.
- Complete the course evaluation with post-test.
- Provide your Seattle Children’s employee ID number or RN license number.
- Pass the post-test with >80%. You will have 2 chances to pass the test. If you are unable to pass after second attempt, a certificate of participation is available.
- Please print out the CE or certificate of participation prior to leaving the test.