CE: NGR: A Functional Approach to Handling Challenging Behavior Through a Trauma-Informed Lens
Elizabeth Smith, MS, BCBA, LBA
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number #16541, for 1 contact hour.
How to obtain your continuing education certificate:
• View the video in its entirety
• Complete the course evaluation with post test
• Provide your Seattle Children's Employee ID number or RN License Number
• Pass the post-test with >80%. You will have 2 chances to pass the test. If unable to pass after second attempt, a certificate of participation is available.
• Please print out the CE or certificate of participation prior to leaving the test.
Your opinions and feedback are critical to our program’s success. Have questions or need assistance? Please contact Outreach Education at 206-987-3200 or by email.