CE: NGR: A Functional Approach to Handling Challenging Behavior Through a Trauma-Informed Lens
Elizabeth Smith, MS, BCBA, LBA
Provider approved by the California Board of Registered Nursing, Provider Number #16541, for 1 contact hour.
How to obtain your continuing education certificate:
• View the video in its entirety
• Complete the course evaluation with post test
• Provide your Seattle Children's Employee ID number or RN License Number
• Pass the post-test with >80%. You will have 2 chances to pass the test. If unable to pass after second attempt, a certificate of participation is available.
• Please print out the CE or certificate of participation prior to leaving the test.