Neonatal Nursing Education Briefs
Recommendations for Safe Infant Sleep
Purpose and Goal: CNEP #2079
- Learn about safe infant sleep environments.
- Learn about barriers to providing optimal NICU care.
None of the planners, faculty or content specialists has any conflict of interest or will be presenting any off-label product use. This presentation has no commercial support or sponsorship, nor is it co-sponsored.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- Successfully complete the post-test.
- Complete the evaluation form.
- June 2018 – June 2020
- Describe the incidence of Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
- Describe the risk factors for Sudden Infant Death Syndrome.
- Describe at least 2 barriers to providing safe infant sleep.
Read the Brief: Recommendations for Safe Infant Sleep