Neonatal Nursing Education Briefs
NICU Stressors and Resiliency
Purpose and Goal: CNEP #2086
- Learn about the stressors NICU nurses experience.
- Learn about strategies NICU nurses can use to cope with stress
None of the planners, faculty or content specialists has any conflict of interest or will be presenting any off-label product use. This presentation has no commercial support or sponsorship, nor is it co-sponsored.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- Successfully complete the post-test.
- Complete the evaluation form.
- November 2018 – November 2020
- Describe the general stressors inherent in the NICU
- Describe the negative effects of stressors in the NICU
- Describe at least 2 strategies for coping with stress
Read the Brief: NICU Stressors and Resiliency
Download Brief (PDF)