Neonatal Nursing Education Briefs
Purpose and Goal: CNEP #2081
- Learn about hypertension in the neonate.
- Learn about best practices for treating hypertension.
None of the planners, faculty or content specialists has any conflict of interest or will be presenting any off-label product use. This presentation has no commercial support or sponsorship, nor is it co-sponsored.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- Successfully complete the post-test.
- Complete the evaluation form.
- July 2018 – July 2020
- Describe the risk factors for neonatal hypertension.
- Describe the clinical presentation of neonatal hypertension.
- Describe at 2 approaches for the treatment of neonatal hypertension.
Read the Brief: Neonatal Hypertension