Neonatal Nursing Education Briefs
Neonatal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia
Purpose and Goal: CNEP #2116
- Learn about neonatal platelet disorders.
- Learn about neonatal alloimmune thrombocytopenia.
None of the planners, faculty or content specialists has any conflict of interest or will be presenting any off-label product use. This presentation has no commercial support or sponsorship, nor is it co-sponsored.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- Successfully complete the post-test
- Complete the evaluation form
- November 2019 – November 2021
- Describe the two types of neonatal platelet disorders.
- Describe the pathophysiology of alloimmune thrombocytopenia.
- Describe 2 approaches for treating alloimmune thrombocytopenia.
Read the Brief: Bubble CPAP
Download brief (PDF)