Neonatal Nursing Education Briefs
Improving Neonatal Skin Care
Purpose and Goal: CNEP #2110
- Learn about the characteristics of neonatal skin.
- Learn about the risks of neonatal skin injury in the NICU.
None of the planners, faculty or content specialists has any conflict of interest or will be presenting any off-label product use. This presentation has no commercial support or sponsorship, nor is it co-sponsored.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- Successfully complete the post-test.
- Complete the evaluation form.
- July 2019 – July 2021
- Describe the structure and function of skin.
- Describe the unique structure of neonatal skin.
- Describe 2 options for preventing skin injury in the NICU.
Read the Brief: Improving Neonatal Skin Care
Download Brief (PDF)