Neonatal Nursing Education Briefs
Hypotension in the Neonate
Purpose and Goal: CNEP #2069
- Learn about hypotension in the neonate.
- Learn about best practices for treating hypotension.
None of the planners, faculty or content specialists has any conflict of interest or will be presenting any off-label product use. This presentation has no commercial support or sponsorship, nor is it co-sponsored.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- Successfully complete the post-test.
- Complete the evaluation form.
- December 2017 – December 2019
- Describe the pathophysiology of neonatal hypotension.
- Describe the risk factors for routine use of volume expansion.
- Describe at least 2 approaches for the treatment of neonatal hypotension.
Read the Brief: Hypotension in the Neonate