Neonatal Nursing Education Briefs
Effects of Maternal Chorioamnionitis on the Neonate
Purpose and Goal: CNEP # 2090
- Understand the effects of choriamnionitis on the neonate.
- Learn about a new approach for treating infants at risk.
None of the planners, faculty or content specialists has any conflict of interest or will be presenting any off-label product use. This presentation has no commercial support or sponsorship, nor is it co-sponsored.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- Successfully complete the post-test
- Complete the evaluation form
- December 2018 – December 2020
- Describe the pathogenesis of maternal chorioamnionitis.
- Describe the outcomes for neonates exposed to chorioamnionitis.
- Identify 2 approaches for the treatment of early onset sepsis.
Read the Brief: The Effects of Maternal Chorioamnionitis on the Neonate
Download brief (PDF)