Neonatal Nursing Education Briefs
Diuretic Use in the Neonate
Purpose and Goal: CNEP #2082
- Learn about the use of diuretics in neonates.
- Learn about adverse effects that occur with diuretic use.
None of the planners, faculty or content specialists has any conflict of interest or will be presenting any off-label product use. This presentation has no commercial support or sponsorship, nor is it co-sponsored.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- Successfully complete the post-test.
- Complete the evaluation form.
- September 2018 – September 2020
- Describe the way diuretics work in the neonate
- Describe the side effects of diuretic use in the neonate
- Describe at least 2 diagnoses that benefit from diuretic use
Read the Brief: Diuretic Use in the Neonate