Neonatal Nursing Education Briefs
Developmentally Supportive Feeding in the NICU
Purpose and Goal: CNEP #2100
- Learn about the challenges of developing feeding skills.
- Learn about strategies nurses can use to support feeding.
None of the planners, faculty or content specialists has any conflict of interest or will be presenting any off-label product use. This presentation has no commercial support or sponsorship, nor is it co-sponsored.
Requirements for Successful Completion
- Successfully complete the post-test.
- Complete the evaluation form.
- March 2019 – March 2021
- Describe the development of feeding behaviors
- Describe the effects of negative feeding experiences
- Describe 2 strategies for supporting successful feeding
Read the Brief: Developmentally Supportive Feeding in the NICU
Download Brief (PDF)