Neonatal Nursing Education Briefs
Welcome to Seattle Children's Hospital’s Neonatal Nursing Education Briefs, created by the Neonatal Nurse Practitioner and Physician Assistant Program to achieve best-practice standards that improve safety and quality of care.
For questions or assistance, please email Julie Campbell.
Continuing Nursing Education for Seattle Children’s Partner Hospitals
Continuing nursing education hours are available for each brief in this series upon completion of the post-test and evaluation.
Each brief is available for two years from when it was posted.
- Bubble CPAP
- Developmentally Supportive Feeding in the NICU
- Diuretic Use in the Neonate
- Effects of Maternal Chorioamnionitis on the Neonate
- Effects of Maternal HELLP Syndrome on the Neonate
- Evidence-Based Update: Using Glucose Gel to Treat Neonatal Hypoglycemia
- Gastric Residuals in the Preterm Infant
- Hypotension in the Neonate
- Infant Massage in the NICU
- Long-Term Outcomes of Infants With Neonatal Abstinence Syndrome
- Managing Oxygen Therapy in the Neonate
- Neonatal Alloimmune Thrombocytopenia
- Neonatal Hypertension
- Neonatal Pulmonary Hemorrhage
- Neonatal Skin Care
- NICU Stressors and Resiliency
- Recommendations for Safe Infant Sleep
- Vanishing Twin Syndrome
- Nursing Video Library
Sponsored by Seattle Children’s Outreach Education Department, featuring the Nursing Grand Rounds lecture series videos for CE credit and healthcare education.
- CME and CNE
These include NRP and PALS courses in addition to CME events and outreach conferences.
- Training and Simulation
Find more information on NRP and PALS courses.