Access Our Services
Pediatric and Neonatal Transport Service
Air and Ground Transport
The Pediatric and Neonatal Transport Service is a collaboration between Airlift Northwest and Seattle Children’s Critical Care Transport Service to provide a single point of entry for both air and ground transport for pediatric and neonatal care. The specialists available 24/7 to take your call and provide medical control for the transport include neonatologists, pediatric critical care physicians, cardiac intensivists, emergency medicine physicians and pediatric hospitalists.
To transport a patient to Seattle Children’s, call 206-987-5437 (KIDS).
Prior to transport:
- Inform and obtain consent from family to transport to Seattle Children’s by ground or air.
- Inform family that one family member may ride along in the ambulance or fixed-wing aircraft (at pilot’s discretion, based on safety).
Please provide the following to the transport RN:
- Patient’s medical record
- Transfer summary
- Lab data, including numbers to call for pending results
- Radiographic studies (copies, originals or CDs)
- Name, phone and fax numbers of physicians involved in the patient’s care to ensure communication upon arrival at Seattle Children’s