Immunology Diagnostic Laboratory: A Jeffrey Modell Foundation Diagnostic Center
List of Flow Cytometry and Functional Tests Offered
Note: The following tests are offered as research use only.
- CD40 ligand (includes functional analysis of CD40 biding to CD40)
- FOXP3(includes analysis of CD25 expression)
- CD40 binding to CD40 ligand (done routinely with CD40L protein expression)
- HIES Screen (includes analysis of STAT3 phosphorylation in response to cytokines and Th17 cell percentage)
- IL-10 Receptor (analysis of STAT3 phosphorylation in response to IL-10)
- STAT1-GOF Screen (analysis of STAT1 phosphorylation/hyper-phosphorylation in response to cytokine stimulation)
- X-SCID Screen (analysis of STAT5B phosphorylation in response to IL-2 and IL-7 screening test for common gamma chain, JAK3 and IL-7 receptor deficiency)
- Regulatory T-cell immunophenotyping (evaluation of FOXP3+ regulatory T cells)
- For information or to arrange bacteriophage immunization to evaluate immune responses, call 206-987-7435.