Seattle Children’s has specialty regional clinics in Bellevue, Everett, Federal Way, Olympia, Tri-Cities and Wenatchee.
All specialty and provider schedules are PDFs.
- Bellevue Clinic and Surgery Center
- North Clinic in Everett
- Olympia (see the specialty and provider schedule)
- South Clinic in Federal Way (see the specialty and provider schedule)
- Tri-Cities (see the specialty and provider schedule)
- Wenatchee (see the specialty and provider schedule)
Other Services and Locations
We also have Urgent Care Clinics in Bellevue, Everett, Federal Way and Seattle. These locations are appropriate for minor illnesses and injuries. If you have an emergency, please call 911.
In addition, our specialists provide care in outreach clinics and via telemedicine throughout the Pacific Northwest. Odessa Brown Children’s Clinic (OBCC) provides primary care for newborns and children to age 21.
Referring Patients to Regional Clinics
Referring patients to Seattle Children’s regional clinics follows the same process that referring providers use for the hospital campus. Please see our referral instructions.