About the Flu
Flu Vaccination for Current Patients and Families
Flu Season 2018–2019: Flu Shots for Current Patients
Flu shots and vouchers are available October 1, 2018, through March 31, 2019, while supplies last.
Who can get a flu shot at Seattle Children’s?
Patients here for a clinic appointment, Urgent Care or the Emergency Department, or who are staying overnight in the hospital.
Where can family members get shots?
Family members ages 3 and older who are with a patient for an appointment can get a flu shot voucher to use at Bartell Drugs.
- You must be present to get a voucher, and we can give one voucher per person.
- If you have other family members who live with the patient, they can pick up a voucher in our staff Flu Vaccine Room (OB.6.635) at the hospital campus in Seattle.
- Bartell Drugs has 67 locations. Find a location near you.
Family members ages 6 months to 35 months will need to get a flu shot at their primary care provider’s office.
How much does the flu shot cost?
- Patients: $40, but your insurance may cover it.
- Family members who have a voucher: show your voucher at Bartell Drugs. They will bill your insurance. If your insurance does not cover all of the cost or you do not have insurance, there is no charge.
Information updated September 6, 2018