Join or Start a Guild
Start a Guild Packet Request Form
What We Expect
Guilds are encouraged to plan at least one fundraising project each year. It can be as simple as a garage sale or as ambitious as a formal auction. Beyond this recommendation, guild activity and individual member involvement is flexible.
How We Help
Guild Association staff, trustees and committee members make it easy to start and maintain a guild with the following support:
- Event consulting and fundraising ideas
- Inspirational patient stories and hospital information to share at events
- Training and tips to help you increase your revenue
- Help from a guild accountant with necessary IRS filings
- Certification as a 501(c)3 nonprofit, including a federal taxpayer ID number
- Event liability insurance when applicable
- Basic event supplies, including banners, posters and credit-card processing machines
Packet Request Form
Submit the form below to receive an informational packet by email. You can also call Emily Downing at 206-987-6833 for more information.