Explore Forming a Guild
What We Expect
Guilds are encouraged to plan at least one fundraising project each year. It can be as simple as a garage sale or as ambitious as a formal auction. Beyond this recommendation, guild activity and individual member involvement is flexible.
How We Help
Guild Association staff, trustees and committee members make it easy to start and maintain a guild with the following support:
- Event consulting and fundraising ideas
- Inspirational patient stories and hospital information to share at events
- Training and tips to help you increase your revenue
- Help from a guild accountant with necessary IRS filings
- Certification as a 501(c)3 nonprofit, including a federal taxpayer ID number
- Event liability insurance when applicable
- Basic event supplies, including banners and posters
New Guild Inquiry
Submit the form below so we may contact you and explore the opportunity for you and your friends to form a new guild. You may also call the Guild Association directly at 206-987-6928.