Members of the Guardians’ Circle are a special group of forward-thinking individuals who are partners with Seattle Children’s in planning for future generations of children. Because they have informed us of their plans, we know their future gifts are in the pipeline to help us fulfill our mission.
Please contact us if you are interested in ways to include Seattle Children’s in your estate plans.
How to Join the Guardians’ Circle
The following kinds of commitments qualify you for membership in the Guardians’ Circle:
- A bequest provision in your will or living trust
- A life-income gift, such as a charitable remainder trust or a charitable gift annuity, that names Seattle Children’s as a remainder beneficiary
- A charitable lead trust that provides income to Seattle Children’s for a donor’s lifetime or term of years
- A gift or assignment of qualified retirement plan assets
- A gift of all or portion of a bank or brokerage account through a beneficiary designation
- A gift of life insurance
- Certain other planned gifts
We hope you will inform us of your decision to make an estate gift so that we may welcome you into our Guardians' Circle.
Benefits of Joining the Guardians’ Circle
In recognition of your generosity and foresight, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Inclusion on the Guardians’ Circle Wall in the Legacy Hallway at Seattle Children’s (unless you wish to remain anonymous)
- Invitations to the annual Guardians’ Circle Luncheon and other special events
- Copies of The Guardian newsletter and Connection magazine
Guardians’ Circle Enrollment Form
Thank you for including Seattle Children’s in your estate plan. Informing us of your gift will ensure we have accurate records and that your bequest intent is realized. It is for information purposes only and is not legally binding. Please inform us if you wish to remain anonymous.