Sita Basnet, ARNP
On staff since October 2020
Children's Title: Advanced Practice Provider
"What I like the most about my job is that I get to assist patients who are in their prime ages of physical, emotional and psychological development. It is very fulfilling for me to guide and mentor my patients as they navigate through several physiological and psychological challenges during their adolescent lives. I believe in creating a safe and comforting space for my patients which promotes a provider-patient relationship that is filled with trust and confidence. Helping my patients understand and manage the changes going on in their body and encouraging them to follow safe health practices are some of the most rewarding aspects of being a Nurse Practitioner."
- Board Certification(s)
Nurse Practitioner, Family
- Medical/Professional School
Lehman College, Bronx, NY
Hunter College, New York, NY
- Clinical Interests
* Gynecological concerns in pedicatrics and adolescent population.
* Menstrual management, including patients with coexisting medical issues, developmental and physical disabilties.
* Reproductive health/Contraceptive management/LARC placement.
* PCOS management in adolescents.