Seattle Children’s South Clinic in Federal Way
Your Clinic Visit
How to Prepare
- Your child's clinic visit
- Your child's surgery or procedure
- More resources for patients and families
South Clinic Playroom
The playroom is a place for patients and their siblings, ages 3 to 11 years old, who are toilet-trained (no Pull-Ups), to play. Siblings can stay here while patients and caregivers go to a clinic appointment.
- Located down the hall from Registration.
- Open Monday through Thursday from 9:30 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 1 to 4 p.m. Closed Fridays.
- Play is guided by playroom staff and volunteers.