Programs and Partnerships
Finding Your Way in Community: Free Online Mindfulness Groups for Parents and Caregivers
We are a team of parent leaders and partners from Odessa Brown Children’s Clinic and the Arc of King County who have created a culturally relevant mindfulness and compassion program. Please join us for an opportunity to connect with other parents and share strategies to cope with challenges.
Please join us by phone or with Zoom for activities and mindfulness practices facilitated by parents for parents.
May 2020 Schedule
Wednesdays: May 6, 13, 20, and 27: 8 to 8:30 p.m.
- Join the online mindfulness group with the Zoom app by clicking here: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/967191605
- or call in: 346-248-7799, Meeting ID: 967 191 605#
Fridays, May 8, 15, 24, 29: 4 to 5 p.m.
- Join the online mindfulness group with the Zoom app by clicking here: https://zoom.us/j/145021568
- or call in: 346-248-7799, Meeting ID: 145 021 568#
Tuesday, May 12: 1 to 2 p.m.
- Ramadan-centered Mindfulness Hour
- To join via Zoom, click here: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81653507710?pwd=THo1L3d4ZWJUUXVyT3pvaS9wTW54UT09
- Meeting ID 8165350 7710, password 582441
- Or call in: (669) 900-9128, meeting ID: 816 5350 7710#, password 582441
To sign up or get help with the Zoom app: Registering ahead of time is optional. If you would like to pre-register or if you need help with Zoom, please contact Fahmo Abdulle at 206-892-8516 (for texts or phone call) or by email.