Alyssa Burnett Adult Life Center
Meet the Team
- Gary A. Stobbe, MD, director, Adult Transition Services, Seattle Children’s Autism Center
- Raphe Bernier, PhD, executive director, Seattle Children’s Autism Center and Alyssa Burnett Adult Life Center
- Erin Easley, administrative director, Seattle Children’s Autism Center and Alyssa Burnett Adult Life Center
- Jessica Romero, program manager, Seattle Children's Alyssa Burnett Adult Life Center
- Meet our support staff (PDF).
Instructors for classes vary depending on class topic. However, classes are typically led by professionals who are experts on the class topic and share a passion for teaching adults with developmental disabilities. Instructors work side by side with the Alyssa Burnett Center staff to create and deliver unique curricula tailored to meet the varying needs of the wide spectrum of adults we serve. Meet the instructors (PDF).