Contact Us and Locations
How to Make an Appointment
To make an appointment with our Urology Program:
- Talk with your child’s primary care doctor or another specialist for a referral.
- If you have a referral, call 206-987-2509 to schedule an appointment.
- Learn more about how to schedule an appointment at Seattle Children’s.
- If you already have an appointment, learn more about how to prepare and what to expect.
How to Refer a Patient
If you are a provider, see our referral guidelines for more information.
We welcome patients from around the world. For information about requesting treatment, see our Services for International Patients.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
M/S CB-13, PO Box 5371
Seattle, WA 98145-5005
- Tuesday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.