Contact Us and Locations
How to Make an Appointment
To make an appointment with our Urology Program:
- Talk with your child’s primary care doctor or another specialist for a referral.
- If you have a referral, call 206-987-2509 to schedule an appointment.
- Learn more about how to schedule an appointment at Seattle Children’s.
- If you already have an appointment, learn more about how to prepare and what to expect.
How to Refer a Patient
If you are a provider, see our referral guidelines for more information.
We welcome patients from around the world. For information about requesting treatment, see our Services for International Patients.
We’ve made changes to our facilities to protect our patients, families and staff from COVID-19.
- Watch what to expect at your clinic visit during COVID-19 (video).
- Learn more about the rest of the safety measures we have in place at all Seattle Children’s locations.
Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
M/S CB-13, PO Box 5371
Seattle, WA 98145-5005
- Tuesday, 8:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wednesday, 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.