Mental Wellness Resources and Support
We know these are challenging times and we are here to help. Below is a list of resources with tips from experts to support you and your family as you cope, live and learn during COVID-19.
- Seattle Children’s Teachers Offer Advice During COVID-19 School Closures
- This article on Seattle Children’s “On the Pulse” blog offers advice to parents as they extend learning in their home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Facebook Live Panel: Coping During COVID-19 (1:08:55)
- Panel of Seattle Children’s experts discuss how we can best manage the changes that COVID-19 brings and how we can support our children during this time (from a non-medical perspective).
- Mindfulness and Biofeedback resources
- Extensive resource of stress reduction techniques and guided imagery created by the Seattle Children’s Biofeedback team.
- Supporting Mental Wellness and Family Life During COVID-19
- Comprehensive website developed by Seattle Children’s Hospital to help support families’ mental wellness and assist in adding structure and learning to their day.