Use these resources to find additional programs and services to support your family. These experts offer unique ways to engage in learning during these challenging times.
- Guidance from the Washington State Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction offers up-to-date COVID-19 guidance and resources to both districts and families.
- Khan Academy is an excellent learning program serving ages 2-18 with robust and standards-based teaching on demand.
- Seattle Children's Theater @ Home: Seattle Children’s Theater is providing high quality, interactive, drama and storytelling activities for families for free on their blog.
- Radiolab For Kids: Radiolab is a podcast that explores big questions in the world and talks to experts to journey through the answers. They have handpicked the podcasts that are appropriate for young ears and posted them here. Listen for free.
- Dyson Foundation Engineering Projects: Browse through and download 44 engineering and science challenges using common household items.