What to Expect
- If your child is receiving therapy outside of Seattle Children’s, ask the therapist to fax your child’s therapy notes to us at 206-985-3331, or get copies to bring with you.
- Plan to arrive 15 minutes early to get your photo name badge and check in.
- Write down questions about your child’s condition or treatment and bring them with you.
- Learn more about what to do before your stay.
- Find your location in our map and directions section.
- Arrive 15 minutes before your appointment to allow time for registration.
Preparing for Surgery
For more information, contact Inpatient Rehabilitation at 206-987-2114. If you would like an appointment, ask your child’s primary care provider or specialist for a referral.
Providers, see how to refer a patient.