Meet Your Team
Everyone on the Inpatient Rehabilitation team at Seattle Children’s is specially trained to understand and meet the specific healthcare needs of babies, children and adolescents. Our pediatric experts tailor care to your child’s age, developmental stage, medical conditions and abilities.
We believe you are an important member of your child’s healthcare team. Your involvement in your child’s care makes a difference. We encourage you to trust your instincts, ask questions and share your concerns.
- Susan Apkon, MD, director, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine
- William Robinson, PT, DPT, MSPT, NCS, ATC, administrative director, Rehabilitation Services
- Carolyn Ahl, RN, clinical practice manager, Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit
- Nicole Morck, RN, CRRN, clinical practice manager, Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit
- Lyn Sapp, MN, RN, CRRN, clinical nurse specialist
- Wendy McGrath, MSOTR/L, manager, Inpatient Rehabilitation Therapies
- Betsy Chappelle, OTR/L, supervisor, Rehabilitation Therapies
- Molly Fuentes, MD
- Ross M. Hays, MD
- Teresa L. Massagli, MD
- Marisa Osorio, DO
- Kelly Pham, MD
- Elaine Tsao, MD
- Meghan Flanagan, MD
- Jaclyn Omura, MD
- Susan Collins, CTRS/R
- Jacki Williford, CTRS
- Lindsey Johnson, MEd
Providers, see how to refer a patient.