Contact Us & Locations
Seattle Children’s South Sound Cardiology
Seattle Children’s South Sound Cardiology Clinics provide care for newborns, children and teens in the South Puget Sound region. The main office is in Tacoma. The doctors also see patients in Federal Way, Olympia and Silverdale.
The cardiologists in the South Sound Cardiology Clinics are part of Seattle Children’s Heart Center, a multidisciplinary team offering the full range of cardiac care, from prenatal consultation to cardiac care for young adults.
Services We Offer
In addition to general cardiology services and consultation, we offer:
- Echocardiograms, including fetal echo
- Electrocardiograms (ECG/EKGs)
- Evaluation and treatment for rhythm disturbances
- Exercise tests
- Fetal echocardiograms
- Neonatal care
- Transitional care for young adults
Patients have access to the complete range of cardiac services through the Heart Center’s clinics at the main campus in Seattle.
Prepare for Your Visit
You most likely have many questions about what to expect and how to prepare for your child’s visit to the doctor. Get more information about your child’s clinic visit, including:
- Important things to do before the appointment
- Paperwork, insurance card and other things to remember the day of the appointment
- Suggested questions to ask your child’s doctor
- How to prepare for care at home
We believe that referring community providers and Seattle Children’s providers are partners in the care of patients. We encourage you to coordinate with your primary care pediatrician or family physician when coming to Seattle Children’s.