Seattle Children's Pediatric Cardiology of Alaska
Since 1983, we have delivered the highest quality cardiology care to the children of Alaska, serving patients in our Anchorage office and 12 other locations around the state. We are pleased to offer additional services through our affiliation with Seattle Children’s Heart Center, the most comprehensive pediatric heart care service in the Northwest.
Our providers live in Alaska and are part of the Heart Center’s multidisciplinary team. This means your child has access to all of Seattle Children’s services, from prenatal consultation to cardiac care for the young adult.
Services We Offer
Pediatric Cardiology of Alaska provides expert care for infants, children and teens with a wide range of heart conditions.
In addition to general cardiology services and consultation, we offer these services on site:
- Echocardiograms, including fetal echo by our registered pediatric and fetal sonographer
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs/EKGs)
- Evaluation and treatment for rhythm disturbances
- Exercise tests
- Transitional care for young adults
- Remote cardiac monitoring
Patients have access to the complete range of cardiac services through Seattle Children’s Heart Center.
Prepare for Your Visit
- Please print and fill out our patient demographic sheet (PDF) and bring it with you to your first appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This will give you time to complete the necessary paperwork.
Resources for Patients and Families
We believe that referring community providers and Seattle Children’s providers are partners in the care of patients. We encourage you to coordinate with your primary care pediatrician or family physician when coming to Seattle Children’s.
For more information or to make an appointment, call 907-339-1945.