Seattle Children's Pediatric Cardiology of Alaska
With care by and for Alaskans, Pediatric Cardiology of Alaska provides the highest-quality heart services for infants, children, teens and young adults.
Since 1983 our team of pediatric specialists has been meeting the heart care needs of Alaska’s children. Our providers live in Alaska and see patients in our Anchorage office and 11 other locations around the state.
Alaska clinic locations
Pediatric Cardiology of Alaska is accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC) and provides the most comprehensive pediatric heart care service in Alaska, including fetal echocardiography by a registered sonographer.
Through our affiliation with Seattle Children’s Heart Center, you and your child also have access to all of Seattle Children’s services, from prenatal consultation, to surgery, to cardiac care for the young adult.
Conditions We Treat
- Chest pain
- Congenital and acquired heart defects
- Dizziness and syncope
- Fetal heart evaluation and consultation
- Heart murmurs
- Kawasaki disease
Services We Provide
We provide general cardiology services and consultation for infants, children and teens with a wide range of heart conditions.
We offer these services on site:
- Echocardiograms by our registered pediatric sonographer (IAC accredited)
- Electrocardiograms (ECGs/EKGs)
- Evaluation and treatment for rhythm disturbances
- Fetal echocardiograms by our registered fetal sonographer
- Remote cardiac monitoring (including event and Holter monitors)
- Sports clearance to meet ASAA requirements
- Transitional care for young adults, including referral to an adult cardiologist
We also provide exercise tests at Providence Health & Services Alaska.
Schedule an Appointment With Pediatric Cardiology of Alaska
- If you would like a referral to any of Pediatric Cardiology of Alaska’s 12 clinic locations, talk to your primary care provider.
- If your primary care provider has sent a referral to Pediatric Cardiology of Alaska and you have not heard from us within 24 hours of being referred, please call 907-339-1945 to schedule an appointment.
Prepare for Your Visit
- Please print and fill out our patient demographic sheet (PDF) and bring it with you to your first appointment.
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment time. This will give you time to complete the necessary paperwork.
Resources for Patients and Families
We have identified many helpful online resources specifically for patients and families in Alaska.
Refer a Patient
We believe that referring community providers and Pediatric Cardiology of Alaska providers are partners in the care of our state’s youth.
No pre-referral work-up is required for most conditions. If you have already done testing such as an ECG, Holter monitor or echocardiogram, please fax this information, as well as relevant clinic notes and the NARF, to 907-339-1994.
Paying for Care
Learn about paying for care at Pediatric Cardiology of Alaska, including insurance coverage, billing and financial assistance.
For more information or to make an appointment, call 907-339-1945.