Growth and Feeding Dynamics Clinic
Patient and Family Resources
We want you to have all the information you and your child need to understand your child’s condition and to participate in treatment. This page provides links to resources that we hope will be helpful.
Resources at Seattle Children’s
- What to expect at the Growth and Feeding Dynamics Clinic
- How to prepare for your visit
- Transportation and places to stay
- Hospital services
- Food and dining
- Paying for care
- Social work
- Growth and Feeding Dynamics Clinic Food Intake Record (PDF) (Spanish)
- Growth and Feeding Dynamics Clinic Questionnaire (PDF) (Spanish)
- The Ellyn Satter Institute
Information to help you and your child with eating and feeding.
- Emotionally Aware Feeding
Resources for families about the emotional, behavioral and psychological aspects of picky eating.
For more information, contact Growth and Feeding Dynamics by calling Occupational Therapy at 206-987-2113, option 2. If you would like an appointment, ask your child’s primary care provider for a referral.
Providers, see how to refer a patient.