What to Expect
- We need your child's medical records from clinics, hospitals or other healthcare providers outside of Seattle Children's. Please mail or fax the records to us, or make sure your child's primary care provider has done so, at least 2 weeks before your child's visit. Examples of the records we need are:
- Lab reports with recent results
- Recent clinic notes
- Radiology reports
- Any other records about your child's condition, such as your family history with the condition
- Call us if you need more information about getting medical records to us.
- We may need your child to have some lab work done before their first visit. If we need this, we will let you know when we schedule your child's visit.
- We may ask you to track your child's symptoms and diet. We may give you a 3-day diet history form to fill out before your child's visit. Please bring this filled-out form with you to the visit.
- For more information on visiting Seattle Children's clinics, please see Your Child's Clinic Visit.