Patient and Family Resources
Resources at Seattle Children’s
- How to prepare for your visit
- Transportation and lodging
- Hospital services
- Paying for care
- Social Work
General Adolescent Resources
In October 2017, Seattle Children’s Adolescent Medicine team hosted a Teenology 101 forum for parents of tweens and teens to learn about adolescent health topics. Here are three presentations from the forum:
- Wellness, What’s That? (23:37)
Dr. Jasmin Zavala shares general health and wellness information.
- Social Media’s Influence on Teens (23:19)
Dr. Yolanda Evans shares information about social media use and its influence on tweens and teens.
- Reproductive Health 101 (18:56)
Dr. Katie Debiec shares information about how to talk to tweens and teens about reproducitve health.