Estimated Urgent Care Wait Times
These are estimated wait times for each Urgent Care clinic. Wait times are typically longest during the first hour we are open and may not be reflected immediately in the online wait time. Wait times may also vary depending on the severity of the illnesses we are treating.
If your child’s illness or injury is life-threating, call 911.
Hours of Operation
Our Urgent Care locations are open seven days a week, including holidays. No appointments or referrals are needed.
- Weekdays: 5 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.
- Weekends: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Holidays: 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- Dec. 24, 2016 (11 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Dec. 25, 2016 (11 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Dec. 26, 2016 (5 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.)
- Dec. 31, 2016 (11 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Jan. 1, 2017 (11 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Jan. 2, 2017 (5 p.m. – 10:30 p.m.)
Martin Luther King Jr. Day
- Jan. 16, 2017 (11 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Feb. 20, 2017 (11 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- May 29, 2017 (11 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- July 4, 2017 (11 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Sept. 4, 2017 (11 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
- Nov. 23, 2017 (11 a.m. – 8 p.m.)
Use Urgent Care for illnesses and injuries that are not medical emergencies or life-threatening. If you’re not sure where to bring your child, use our emergency or urgent care guide.
Urgent Care often provides shorter wait times and lower out-of-pocket costs than an emergency room visit. However, children who need emergency care should go to Seattle Children’s Emergency Department.
Urgent Care does not provide return-to-play evaluations after a concussion, sports physicals or camp physicals. Please talk with your primary care provider or sports medicine provider to receive return-to-play authorization. See your primary care provider for a sports or camp physical.
Our urgent care team includes urgent care physicians, pediatric nurse practitioners, physician assistants and pediatric registered nurses.
We fax notes from your child’s Urgent Care Clinic visit to your child’s primary care provider within 24 hours of the visit.
Have Billing Questions?
Seattle Children’s bills a facility charge (PDF) for hospital-based clinic visits. By choosing urgent care, you will likely have lower out-of-pocket expense than a visit to the Emergency Department. Learn more about your bill.